Yellow Kapuas kratom is a vein of kratom that has a very strong and unique aroma. It is a rare variety of the Indo-Malayan species Mitragyna speciosa, which grows in Southeast Asia. The leaves have been used for centuries by indigenous people to treat various ailments such as pain, fever, diarrhea, and infections. They also use it as an aphrodisiac and stimulant.
The plant contains alkaloids mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, both of which are psychoactive substances with opioid activity. These two compounds can be extracted from the leaves and processed into a powder or paste.
The leaves contain about 0.1% mitragynine and 0.2% 7-hydroxymitraghnine. Both these chemicals are responsible for the stimulating effects of this herb.
It is possible to extract the active ingredients from the leaves using solvents like ethanol, methanol, acetone, naphtha, ether, and chloroform.
Yellow Kapuas Kratom is different from other kratom strains because it has a stronger effect on the body. This makes it suitable for those who want to experience more intense feelings than usual.
This strain is known to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS) and cause euphoria. It is recommended for individuals who want to feel relaxed and calm. You will not get any side effects when you consume this strain.
Benefits of Using Yellow Kapuas Kratom
There are many benefits associated with using yellow Kapuas kratom. Some of them include:
- Relaxation – When you take this strain, you will find yourself feeling relaxed.
- Pain relief – If you suffer from chronic pain, then you should try this strain. It will help you relax and relieve your pain.
- Stress reduction – Stressful situations can make us anxious and irritable. However, if you take yellow Kapuas kratom, you will be able to reduce stress levels.
- Euphoric moods – You will feel happy after consuming this strain.
- Increased energy – Taking this strain will give you increased energy.
- Anxiety relief – Anxiety is one of the most common mental disorders. If you suffer from anxiety, then you should try taking yellow Kapuas kratom. It will help you cope with your anxieties.
Side Effects of Yellow Kapuas Kratoms
Some of the side effects associated with yellow Kapuas kratoms include:
- Dizziness – Dizziness is a symptom that occurs when blood pressure drops too low. It may occur when you consume large amounts of caffeine.
- Nausea – Nausea is a condition where you feel sick to your stomach. It usually happens when you eat spicy foods or drink alcohol.
- Nervousness – Feeling nervous means that your heart rate increases. This is caused by adrenaline produced by the adrenal glands.
- Headaches – Headaches are a type of discomfort in the head. They can be caused by dehydration, lack of sleep, or high blood pressure.
- Loss of appetite – Loss of appetite is a condition where you do not feel hungry. It can be caused by a number of reasons including depression, fatigue, or stress.
- Tremors – Tremors are uncontrollable shaking movements. They are often experienced when someone takes certain drugs such as cocaine.
- Loss of coordination – Coordination refers to the ability to perform simple tasks without making mistakes. It is also referred to as clumsiness.
- Shortness of breath – Shortness of breath is a condition where you have trouble breathing. It is usually caused by an underlying medical condition.
- Heart palpitations – Palpitations refer to a rapid heartbeat. It is usually experienced when someone feels stressed out.
- Sweating – Sweating is a natural response to heat. It helps remove excess heat from the body.
- Feeling hot – Feeling hot is a sensation that occurs when you feel overheated. It is usually caused due to excessive sweating.
- Feeling cold – Feeling cold is a sensation that occurs due to the loss of heat from the body. It is usually caused when you go outside during the winter months.
Yellow Kapuas Kratom Dosage
The recommended dosage for yellow Kapuas kratom varies depending on how it was prepared. The following table shows the recommended dosages of different types of yellow Kapuas kratom.
Preparation Type Dosage (mg) Capsules 2-4 Tablets 4-8 Powders 6-12 Extracts 10-20 Tinctures 20-40 Oils 30-60.
Yellow Kapuas Kratom Powder & Capsules
You can use yellow Kapuas powder to prepare capsules. Add 1 gram of powder to each capsule. Each capsule contains 100 mg of active ingredients. Take two capsules every day. You can take them at any time of the day.
Yellow Kapuas Capsules are available online and offline. There are many vendors who sell these products. You can buy them directly from their websites.
How To Take Yellow Kapuas Kratom
You can either chew the leaves or brew them into tea. Chewing the leaves is more effective than brewing them into tea.
When preparing yellow Kapuas kratom, use only fresh leaves and avoid using dried ones.
When chewing the leaves, cut them into small pieces.
To prepare the tea, boil water and add the leaves. Let it steep for about 5 minutes. Strain the tea and serve warm.
If you want to make capsules, simply blend the leaves with some vegetable oil. You can take these capsules any time of the day.
If you want to make extracts, macerate the leaves in ethanol at room temperature for 3 days. Filter the extract through cheesecloth and store it in dark bottles.
If you want tinctures, combine equal parts of the leaf powder with 50% ethyl alcohol. Shake well before each dose. Store the tincture in amber glass bottles.
If you want oils, mix the leaf powder with olive oil and shake well. Store the oil in dark bottles.
Yellow Kapuas Kratom Price
There are many vendors selling yellow Kapuas kratoms. Prices vary depending on the vendor. You can get them online or offline. Yellow Kapuas Kratom Price is $30 per 250 grams. The price varies depending on the quality and quantity of the product. It is sold at $110 per kilogram in bulk quantities.
Here are some prices:
Online: $25-$50 per 250 grams
Offline: $35-$70 per 250 grams
Conclusion on Yellow Kapuas Kratom
Yellow Kapuas kratom has been used for centuries by people around the world as an herbal remedy. It has become one of the most popular herbs among consumers because of its relaxing effects. It is also known to be very effective against pain. However, there have been reports of liver damage after taking this herb.
This herb has different benefits and side effects. Some users say that they feel relaxed while others claim that they experience anxiety. This herb should not be taken without consulting your doctor first.
It comes in powder and capsules form and you may ingest it orally. When you purchase this herb, ensure that you choose a reputable supplier. Make sure that you read reviews and feedback from other customers.