Last Updated on
We have updated our list of Top Kratom Vendors in May, 2020We monthly buy products and test all the kratom suppliers. During the last 12 months, a couple of Top Kratom Vendors on the list have lost their position as they were supplying substandard Kratom products lately. We have updated our list of Best Kratom Vendors for May, 2020, Please have a look.
Many of us have heard whispers about kratom, but few of us can confidently claim to know what it is. Even fewer of us know how to use it. So, what exactly is kratom? And why should we consider taking it?
An Overview of Kratom
Kratom is a tropical plant that originates in Southeast Asia and belongs to the same family of species as the coffee plant. Like coffee, kratom can be used to help improve mental clarity and alertness. However, the benefits don’t stop there.
Traditionally, kratom leaves have been chewed by Thai and Malaysian men to help them relax at the end of a hard day’s work. The recreational use of kratom is no longer limited to Asia, and it is now used across the world for its calming, relaxing, and pain-relieving properties. So potent are its effects that some users are turning their backs on conventional medicine and embracing kratom as a natural alternative to pharmaceutical drugs. Recently, kratom has also gained attention as an effective means of managing the withdrawal symptoms of hard drugs and opiates.
Strains of Kratom
Kratom comes in a variety of different types, with each strain being characterized by its specific color. Kratom can come in red, green, white or yellow strains, with each type offering unique properties and benefits.
What is Red Dragon Kratom?
One of the latest strains of kratom to come onto the market is Red Dragon Kratom. Despite its newness, Red Dragon Kratom has already gathered a firm fan-base.
Kratom fans have noticed similarities between the properties of Red Dragon and those of Red Thai, which is renowned for its highly relaxing, euphoric effects (although admittedly, Red Dragon offers these results at a slightly higher price than Red Thai).
With its roots in Thailand, Red Dragon kratom has a characteristic red hue and is noted for its powerful ability to calm and soothe, making it an excellent muscle relaxant and sleep aid. On the other end of the spectrum, some users have reported a greater sense of alertness and wakefulness after using Red Dragon kratom.
The effects of kratom will vary according to dosage, so it’s important to dose appropriately to achieve the exact result desired. Users chasing a relaxed, tranquil state of mind will require a different amount of kratom than those hoping for a more stimulating effect.
We’ll look more at dosage shortly, but first, let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of Red Dragon kratom.
Benefits of Red Dragon Kratom
Stimulant. Kratom is closely related to the coffee plant, and the two share many of the same properties. Like coffee, Red Dragon kratom is a natural stimulant and can deliver a powerfully energizing effect. The invigorating effects of Red Dragon kratom make it a great substitute to energy drinks or caffeine for anyone in need of a boost. Other effects include increased alertness, chattiness, and better social confidence.
1. Sleep Aid
Red Dragon kratom can offer a useful alternative to conventional sleeping pills for people who find it difficult to drop off. Kratom has opioid-like actions, which are known to have a sedative effect on the body. These sedative qualities help promote a deeply relaxed, meditative state, and provide the ideal conditions for a peaceful slumber.
2. Pain Relief
Thanks to its opioid-like actions, kratom has proven to be a powerful tool in pain management. As noted by www.drugs.com, laboratory tests have identified more than 20 different alkaloids in kratom, with the most prominent being the indole alkaloid, mitragynine. As Mitragynine is approximately 13 times more powerful than morphine, kratom’s potential as an excellent weapon against chronic pain is clear. Users of Red Dragon kratom have claimed the strain offers excellent relief against headaches, migraines, muscular discomfort and arthritis.
3. Alleviates Health Problems
As well as offering great pain-relieving properties, Red Dragon kratom can help with a host of health problems. Anecdotal evidence suggests Red Dragon kratom is an effective anti-inflammatory, can help lower a fever, suppress coughs, lower blood pressure, stop diarrhea, and even improve sexual function.
4. Anxiety Reliever
Sufferers of panic attacks will be only too familiar with the devastating effects of long-term anxiety. With physical symptoms including muscle spasms, dizziness, fatigue, sweating, and a racing heart, anxiety can be hugely debilitating. Up until now, anxiety sufferers have either had to just put up with their condition, or try to manage it with pharmaceutical drugs. However, thanks to kratom, we now have a very effective, all-natural alternative at our disposal. The alkaloids in Kratom have a favorable action on the nervous system, helping repress the physical triggers that can result in feelings of anxiety. As noted on healthline.com, at the right dosage, kratom can relax the muscles, promote optimistic thoughts, regulate sleep and calm the body’s “fight or flight” response. With such benefits, it’s little wonder that anxiety sufferers are abandoning prescription drugs and embracing Kratom as a natural remedy to their symptoms.
5. Mental Clarity
At the correct dosage, Red dragon kratom has the power to sharpen mental focus, and improve productivity and concentration. For students and professionals working to a deadline, Red Dragon kratom can offer just the right push they need.
How to Take Red Dragon Kratom
Red Dragon Kratom can be ingested by chewing its leaves, boiling it as a tea, or making it into a dried powder to add to capsules, pills, and extracts. Personal preference will, of course, dictate how you decide to take kratom, but for many users, especially those new to kratom, capsules are the most convenient form of delivery. Capsules offer the exact same effects as traditional loose powders, but in an easier, more convenient form. Users who dislike the taste of kratom, and who struggle to make loose powder palatable, will have no trouble swallowing a capsule, while the pre-measured quantities save you the time and inconvenience of having to measure out each dose yourself.
How Many Capsules are Needed?
Most capsules contain about 0.5 grams of kratom. How much kratom you should take will depend on the result you want to achieve (see the later section on the correct dosage for more details). However, as a general rule of thumb, 2 capsules of 0.5 grams will allow you to achieve a threshold dose. 6 capsules (equating to 3 grams) will provide sufficiently potent results to meet the needs of most users.
Onset Time for Capsules
As capsules need to be digested before entering the bloodstream, they have a slightly longer onset time for effects than other delivery methods. Expect 30-45 before you notice results (or slightly longer if you’ve recently eaten).
Other Ways to Take Red Dragon Kratom
The downside of Kratom capsules is that they tend to be slightly more expensive than other forms of kratom. For this reason, users who value cost over convenience generally favor loose powders. Here are a few suggestions on how to ingest it.
- Tea: brewing the powder into a tea is a popular method of consumption. The powder is boiled in water for about 30 months, stirred and strained. The resulting tea can be drunk hot or cold, and even mixed with other beverages for a more palatable result.
- Direct delivery: one of the quickest ways to ingest kratom is to simply tip a pre-measured dose into your mouth, swill it around and swallow.
- Added to yogurt: adding kratom powder to food is a great solution for people who find the taste of kratom hard to stomach. Adding the powder to a fruit-flavored yogurt, or to natural yogurt with a spoonful of honey, will effectively mask the taste and make it much easier to swallow.
- Added to protein shakes: adding the powder to a flavored protein shake allows for an easy, tasty means of delivery, with some users even claiming the shake helps enhance the natural effects of the kratom.
Red Dragon Kratom Dosage
The recommended dose of kratom will depend on the kind of results you want to achieve. Correct dosage also depends on the tolerance level of the individual user, with some people needing a higher dose to experience the same results that others achieve at much lower quantities. First-time users are always advised to try lower quantities of kratom before moving to higher doses.
Here’s a quick guide to finding your optimal dose of Red Dragon kratom.
Red Dragon Kratom Dosage Recommendation
- Threshold: 1-2 grams (the starting point for kratom use).
- Light: 2-4 grams (typically enough to promote a relaxed state of being).
- Common: 3-5 grams (the optimal dosage for most users).
- Strong: 4-8 grams (higher dosages are usually required for users looking to avail of kratom’s pain-relieving properties)
Make sure to take kratom on an empty stomach. If you’ve just eaten, wait at least 2 hours before proceeding with the below suggestions.
- Step 1: Start at the threshold dose of 1- 2 grams. Effects can take about 20 minutes to be felt. After 30-45 minutes, take a further 1- 2 grams if you feel it necessary. This should be enough for most users, and the effects will start to kick in within 30-45 minutes.
- Step 2: If, at this stage, you still haven’t felt the desired results, take another 1- 2 grams, and wait for a further 30 minutes for the increased dose to take effect.
- Step 3: If you feel you could benefit from another dose, take a final 0.5 – 2 grams.
Important Tips for Taking Red Dragon Kratom
- Keep hydrated. Kratom has mild diuretic properties, so it’s important to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water when you use it.
- Consume on an empty stomach. Taking kratom after a heavy meal will affect its efficacy, meaning you may need to take a higher dose than usual to achieve the same effects. Ingesting kratom on an empty stomach will guarantee the most optimal results.
- Find your sweet spot. Users have different reasons for taking kratom, and different levels of tolerance to its effects. To find your own personal sweet spot, start with a lower dose and work your way up to higher amount over incremental stages.
Possible Side Effects of Red Dragon Kratom
Compared with prescription drugs, Red Dragon kratom has very few side effects. Unless you take more than 10 to or 20 times the recommended dose, you’re unlikely to experience any negative effects. However, it’s important to know about the potential side effects of kratom upfront. That way, you can be properly prepared for them in the rare event you’re affected.
- Stomach discomfort
Kratom hangover (usually felt the day after consumption, the “kratom hangover” can include headaches, nausea, irritability, anxiety, and other symptoms you would normally associate with an alcohol hangover)
The majority of these side effects are limited to new users and are usually the result of incorrect dosage. To minimize the risk of any unwanted symptoms, start at the lower end of the dosage scale, before gradually introducing higher quantities. This will help mitigate against the possibility of taking too much kratom in one go, and thus reduce the possibility of any nasty effects.
Is Red Dragon Kratom addictive?
While Red Dragon kratom is not generally considered addictive, it can be habit-forming if used over extended periods of time. This can sometimes result in users developing a tolerance to the herb, which in turn will require them to take more and more kratom to feel the desired effects. To avoid this risk, control your usage and avoid taking more than the recommended dose.
Final thoughts on Red Dragon Kratom
Considering its wide-ranging benefits and only limited potential for side effects, Red Dragon kratom makes a great choice for anyone looking to experience higher energy, a heightened mood, improved sleep, or reduced pain. Find the correct dosage for your desired results, and you’ll soon be reaping the rewards.
Table of Contents
- An Overview of Kratom
- What is Red Dragon Kratom?
- Benefits of Red Dragon Kratom
- How to Take Red Dragon Kratom
- Red Dragon Kratom Dosage
- Possible Side Effects of Red Dragon Kratom
- Is Red Dragon Kratom addictive?
- Final thoughts on Red Dragon Kratom